Friday, November 20, 2009

Re: Online School for Girls-- November 2009 Newsletter

*should put connection and communication as central to the learning
process; girls should be afforded the opportunity to apply what they
learn to real-world problems; and creativity needs to play a large role
in the ways that our students interact and engage in their learning and
with the technology.*

These are principles that should unlie all learning, not just learning
on-line or learning for girls. My question is why don't they?

Norman Constantine

Norman Constantine
Director of Technology Integration
Wakefield School