Friday, November 20, 2009

Re: Is Typing Speed Important Anymore

I certainly edit differently on paper than on screen, a fact I've been =
struggling with as I edit a book by several authors and receive their =
progressive drafts online. The Edit feature of Word is fabulous, if you =
can read on screen - but I do miss things, tho more screen work has =
improved the balance.

Bottom line: I too would love to see the research (but not to do it.)

Dorcas Hand
Annunciation Orthodox School
Houston TX