Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Re: IT Audits

Most of the stuff was pretty straight forward. The only one that our
Admin is having a hard time with is the role of an ISO in a small school.
Does anyone have this position in their school and is it someone outside
their IT Depts? What functions do they perform?
thanks again,
page

Page Lennig
Technology Director