Friday, October 3, 2008

Privacy Policy

I would be interested in a copy of your Privacy Policy with regards to any
kind of use of the Internet.

Thank you.
Susan Ferris Rights
The Pingry School

On 10/3/08 9:21 AM, "Lisa Fusco" <lfusco@MORIAHSCHOOL.ORG> wrote:

> We are launching a wireless network. I have been asked to setup the Terms &
> Conditions. Anyone have any suggestions or want to share?

Susan Ferris Rights
908-568-1884

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "Tell the Truth."
If I got three more words, I'd add, "All the time."
-- Randy Pausch 1960-2008