Thursday, January 10, 2008

Re: Outsourcing email for free?

We are in the process of doing just that with GOOGLE. I have moved
slowly on it, however, because in my trial runs, I have found delivery
times can be extremely long.

I don't know if this is a temporary problem or not.

Other than that, we have been please with our experiences and hope to
move everyone before the end of the year.

Peter
Peter Richardson
Director of Technical Services
Rutgers Preparatory School