Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re: Looking for "great" school websites

We love our external website - designed locally and programmed by =
Whipple Hill - who also provides our SIS and Podium (student database, =
grading, etc.). My biggest complaint is that it is ASP and every little =
choice on the page causes the whole page to refresh - I can't even begin =
to tell you how annoying this is and how much it slows down what we are =
trying to do.
My $0.02
Ann

Ann Hamel

Director of Technology
Fountain Valley School of Colorado
6155 Fountain Valley School Road
Colorado Springs, CO=A0 80911

719-391-5330
ahamel@fvs.edu

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things =
brought together. (Vincent van Gogh)