Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Re: Application packets/Marketing material

Thanks for the post. We have not done an admissions packet in years
either and I am also interested in what others schools are currently
producing. I'd love to see any samples you may receive.=20

I'm also interested in hearing from other schools about the length of
the publication. In the paperless age when we read that attention spans
are decreasing, are admissions packets getting smaller and more
succinct?

Thanks,

Susan E. Malandrino
Director of Marketing and Communications
Norfolk Collegiate School
7336 Granby Street
Norfolk, Va. 23505
(757) 480-2885 ext. 1013