Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Re: Human Body Exhibits

I agree with Jody. I also think that with a group of middle schoolers,
there would be some who would never get beyond the 'yuck' factor.
=20
A couple of years back; I had taken a group of High School Freshmen to
the Mutter Museum which is part of The College of Physicians of
Philadelphia.

http://www.collphyphil.org/mutter.asp
<http://www.collphyphil.org/mutter.asp>=20
It was part of our Book Club experience. We had read Stiff: The Curious
Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach. It was a wonderful experience for
them. There was a group of middle school tweens there who were very
disruptive. That is just one experience, but I think it needs to be
taken into account.
=20
J.A.E. Kiszewski
Competitive & Market Intelligence, School
Pearson=20
201.236.5524
201. 236.6561 (fax)
jacquelyn.kiszewski@pearson.com