Friday, January 18, 2008

Re: Staffing question.

Jane,

The NAIS web site has many reports available. I know there's a 2007
Technology Survey on the site that addresses most of your questions.
Just click on "Resources and Statistics" from their main page. Access
requires a username and password; which you can create assuming you're
from an NAIS school.

Dave Candelario
Director of Technology
MICDS