Thursday, January 24, 2008

Re: Fujitsu tablets

Marty,

We have gone with the Gateway solution and are very happy. I know you are
looking at Fujitsu, but wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Lake Forest Country Day School has been using Fujitsu for the past two
years.

Vinnie

On Jan 24, 2008 1:52 PM, Marty Hankins <mhankins@theodysseyschool.org>
wrote:

> We are investigating tablet models for a 1:1 computer program for our
> Middle School students and in addition to the old standbys of Toshiba and
> HP, we are looking at Fujitsu. If you are currently using Fujitsu tablets
> or are switching to Fujitsu from another brand, could you please let me
> know about your experience and why you are switching?
> Thank you.
>
> Marty Hankins
> Director of Learning and Technology
> The Odyssey School
> Stevenson, MD

Vinnie Vrotny
Blog - Multi-Faceted Refractions (vvrotny.edublogs.org)