Thursday, January 17, 2008

Re: Disabling content feed to the ISED-L blog & associated RSS feed

Curt, certainly I'll disable the feed if you'd like. Sorry for not
engaging the admins with it; I guess I thought since content was
published under a Creative Commons license that it was good to go. I
will sever the RSS feed & also the blog for the time being. Do let me
know what your decision is, and I will proceed accordingly.

Thanks.

Peace,

/s/ Peter

--
"Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis."
~~ Nicholas Borbonius

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."
~~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.