Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Re: Web-based Parent Conference Sign-ups

We use a web-based service and it works extremely well. The company is
Virtual Paragon. Parents have been very pleased with the service and it
has eased the administrative burden on our teachers. =20

Rahel Rosner
Chief Operating Officer
Solomon Schechter School of Westchester