Thursday, January 24, 2008

Re: Chart vs Graph (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED=20
Caveats: NONE

A chart can be a table=20
A chart can be a graph
A graph can not be a table

Perhaps a Venn diagram would demonstrate the concept nicely :=20

_____________ __________________
/ Graph \ / Table \
/ \ / \
/ \/ \
/ /\ \
| /C \ |=20
| | H | |
| | A | |
\ \ R / /
\ \T/ /
\ /\ /

Jason Johnson - Program Director
Web Services Branch - Walter Reed Army Medical Center Ingenium (ISO
9001:2000 certified)
Office: 202-782-1047
Cell: 202-262-0516
jason.johnson@ingenium.net