Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Re: Schedule

We rotate daily i.e. abcdef, bcdefa, cdefab.
There were complaints when we began, however with a year's experience,
all the teachers were satisfied. I will say one area of confusion we
had to nail down was what happens when a day was missed due to weather.
For teacher planning (guest speakers and the like) it is important to
stick to the pre-set day, and just let the rotation day drop (if 1/6 is
an "a" day in the schedule, and school is closed, 1/7 is a "b" day as
was originally scheduled NOT an "a" day).=20

Judith Claire Robison
St. John's Catholic Prep
Director of Technology=20