Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Re: Blocking Downloads (UNCLASSIFIED)

While this sounds great. I am curious about 1 thing. Our students
export PDFs of their google apps to put in drop boxes, I am just
curious how I can do that along with blocking other downloads. Would
it be a prefernces of this type of file is saved here.

I will be doing massive work with our machines due to the Firefox 3.0
update and the new leopard update, so I would like to make a download
change at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone