Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Re: NECC

I will be attending NECC and am sure, as always, it will be a catalyst =
for many new ideas for me professionally, personally, for our faculty, =
students and the school. What I look forward to most is the opportunity =
to learn from and collaborate with other like-minded professionals. I =
can't wait to get there!
=20
I am anxious to hear what other's have to say.=20
=20
Jill Brown
=20
FYI - If you want to join us at the Independent Schools =
Birds-of-a-Feather see below!
And there is a NECC Ning, if you want to check it out! =
http://necc2008.ning.com/
=20
Time: July 1, 2008 at 4:45pm
Location: HGCC 102 A

Event Description:
If you are going to NECC, and you are interested, there is going to be =
an Independent Schools Birds-of-a-Feather ON Tuesday, 7/1/2008, =
4:45pm-5:45pm; HGCC 102 A Meet, network, share strategies, and discuss =
the challenges and opportunities that are unique to independent schools.

See more details and RSVP on Independent School Educators =
Network:http://isenet.ning.com/events/event/show?id=3D1194706%3AEvent%3A3=
1891 &xgi=3D6iTLPQC =
<https://mail.aa.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=3Dhttp://isenet.ning.com/e=
vents/event/show?id=3D1194706%253AEvent%253A31891%26xgi=3D6iTLPQC> =20