Thursday, June 12, 2008

Re: Raiser's Edge

Blackbaud does NOT provide support for anything running on a virtual
machine. If you run Raiser's Edge on a Mac, you will get limited to no
support from Blackbaud if there are problems. I had one Mac running it.
When we ran into an issue with the software, I was told that they could
not help with the problem (even on the PCs that were running it) if we
continued to have it also running on a Mac. Since we pay over $20,000 a
year for support (EE/FE and RE), I got rid of the Mac quickly and am now
all Win machines.

Renee