Thursday, June 19, 2008

Re: STEM

Bonnie Bracey Sutton posts frequently to the Net-Gold discussion group.
One frequent topic of her excellent posts is indeed STEM and there is as a
result a substantial body of information regarding STEM in the Net-Gold
archives. Please keep in mind that stem is also a term and Yahoo Groups
site search engine also truncates automatically so the the word stemming
will aslo get picked up from a search of the acronym STEM, searching is
case insensitive. Nevertheless, a bit of a sense of humor at the false
drops, much of the results will be about the STEM programs in a search of
our archives.

Here is the URL for that search in the main Yahoo Groups Net-Gold archive:

query=stem&submit=Search&charset=utf-8>

A shorter URL for the above link:

<http://tinyurl.com/5j6z5n>

Matched Messages 1 - 10 of 1856

Content Sample of Accurate Hits

23956 Despite Technology's Popularity, Children Still Enjoy Books
... net/community/gendergap CyberEd Resources : ICT's and Education
(owner) Games and Education (owner) Science without Frontiers STEM
Initiatives K-12 (owner) http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/bbracey Portal
Work http://edreform.net/ Technology Applications for ...

ACCELERATING THE GREAT BROADBAND MIGRATION June 12, 2008 From Benton News
... net/community/gendergap CyberEd Resources : ICT's and Education
(owner) Games and Education (owner) Science without Frontiers STEM
Initiatives K-12 (owner) http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/bbracey Portal
Work http://edreform.net/ Technology Applications for ...

Report Takes Aim at Model Minority' Stereotype of Asian-American Students
... net/community/gendergap CyberEd Resources : ICT's and Education
(owner) Games and Education (owner) Science without Frontiers STEM
Initiatives K-12 (owner) http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/bbracey Portal
Work http://edreform.net/ Technology Applications for ...

The FCC's Free Internet Plan
... net/community/gendergap CyberEd Resources : ICT's and Education
(owner) Games and Education (owner) Science without Frontiers STEM
Initiatives K-12 (owner) http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/bbracey Portal
Work http://edreform.net/ Technology Applications for ...

---------------------------------------

Also of possible interest:

EDUCATION: COLLEGE: STUDENTS: GRADUATE: DOCTORAL CANDIDATES :
DISSERTATIONS :
WRITING AND WRITERS: STYLE AND WRITING MANUALS:
Selected Sources Providing Guidance for Writing and Formating
Doctoral Dissertations
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/23994>

EDUCATION: COLLEGE: FACULTY: CREDENTIALING AND EVALUATION:
Journal Impact Factors, Journal Citation Reports, Web of Science,
and Web of Knowledge
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/23989>

DATABASES: DATABANKS :
EDUCATION :
LIBRARY SCIENCE :
INFORMATION LITERACY:
The Discussion of What Do We Call Our Databases:
One Piece of the Puzzle to Consider
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/23948>

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu
<http://daviddillard.businesscard2.com>
Net-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
<http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
<http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
<http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
General Internet & Print Resources
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-internet>
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-country-info>
<http://guides.temple.edu/tourism>
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
Educator-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
K12ADMINLIFE
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
<http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos