Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Re: NEC projectors

We like NEC projectors.

I highly recommend NEC LT280 series projectors. They have network
interface that allows you to connect them to your LAN and project over
LAN. It is much better that so-called wireless projectors.
In this setup you still can project to the projector from wirelessly
connected laptops minus all the antiques associated with the setup where
projector has its own wireless AP.

We use LT280s and its predecessors LT245 all over the campus and quite
happy with the quality and features.

Dmitry Manakhov
Cary Academy
Director of Information Services