Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Re: Raiser's Edge

We tried it and it didn't go well at all. Blackbaud does not support
Raiser's Edge on the Mac at all. We were able to get it working, but
it took a lot of fiddling. Then it ran so slowly that the development
staff were miserable. Eventually we reverted and provided PCs for the
development staff. They would rather have two computers than have to
run Raiser's Edge on Parallels.

Michelle Friend Hutton
Director of Technology
The Girls' Middle School