Sunday, June 22, 2008

Re: Best Platform for a New School

Why not both? We use Windows servers for our administrative needs and
have many Macs in the classroom. With Parallels you can get the best of
both worlds. A dual-platform school does require a little planning but
it fits the "best tool for the job" philosophy.

Andrew J. Speyer
Director of Information Technology Services
Choate Rosemary Hall
333 Christian Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
[voice] 203.697.2105