Thursday, June 26, 2008

Re: Electronic Devices on campus

This is a huge topic, that I am very interested in. Very hard to
control, but also in my mind a possible time bomb, if questionable
pictures are taken within the school or at a school event. I have
mulled this over in my head, but with such compact devices, it is hard
to even see most digital equipment that students carry.

Lisa Douthit
Technology Resources & Locus Systems Admin
Notre Dame de Sion
Kansas City, Missouri

On Jun 26, 2008, at 5:09 PM, Larry Kligman wrote:

> For Middle Schools . . . .
>
> What is your policy regarding pictures/videos taken by students on
> campus
> and at school events?
>
> Do you prohibit either camera phones vs. digital cameras?
>

> Thanks, Larry
>

> Larry Kligman ('85), Middle School Director
> Abraham Joshua Heschel Day School
> 17701 Devonshire Street
> Northridge, CA 91325
> www.heschel.com