Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Re: remove

Uh, not exactly- there is not so much 'one person' involved here as
there are two list addresses. She sent it to the address that forwards
messages to all of us as opposed to the address which executes her no
mail command.

Seems a common ailment afflicting us discussion list denizens is
forgetting to refer back to the FAQ pages.

Right under our noses \/
[For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]