Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Re: NECC

I'll be there... arriving late Friday and leaving Wednesday night. I'm
planning attending Edubloggercon and I'll be on two panels Monday in
addition to helping with Apple sessions on all three days.

Lots of stuff is going on the ning that Jill mentions including a
group for bloggers and twitters. If you are blogging NECC, add your
name to the list in the ning, and I'll add you to the OPML file I have
been posting so that people can follow the conference.

There's a meet up for ed tech people interested in supporting Barack
Obama on Sunday night if anyone is interested. I don't need to get
political here, so email me off list if you want the information. It's
not a fundraiser, just a gathering of people.

I'm interested in learning from others about their professional
development efforts mostly, but I've got my eye on a few other topics.

Lucy Gray
University of Chicago Charter Schools

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Brian Meeks
<meeks.brian@paideiaschool.org> wrote:
> Who will be attending NECC? What do you hope to achieve?
>
> Brian Meeks ACTC, ACDT, A+
> Network Administrator
> The Paideia School
> 404-270-2306

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Lucy Gray
Lead Technology Coach
Center for Urban School Improvement
The University of Chicago