Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Re: NECC

I will be there. Goal is to look at girls and technology, along with
STEM (and a whole lot of other things!).

I plan to blog my experiences as well (http://
themillennial.edublogs.org), updates will come during the conference
and possibly a few days before. Anyone else planning on blogging?

--Lisa

---
Lisa Sjogren
Director of Technology