Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Re: Email for Middle School Students

Gaggle is a common choice for this need. It costs money but gives you
lots of control without being hard to manage. Support staff at Gaggle
is very personable and helpful. We've used it lightly for when a
particular class is doing a keypal project in our upper elementary
grades.

Curt Lieneck
Director of Information Technology
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools