Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Re: imaging WinXP default user profile settings

Demetri,

What worked for me was to delete the local administrator account
and logon again as the local administrator so that it gets the default
profile. Can't remember where I found the article. Lots of different
"fixes", but that is the one that worked for me.

Thanks,
Bruce Montgomery
Lakeview Academy