Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Managing your subscription

Yes, Carl has it right.

To sending commands to manage your subscription, use this address:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

To sending a post to the whole list, use this address:

ISED-L@listserv.syr.edu

Details are available on the info page Marti hosts at http://www.gds.org/ISED-L

, which, as Carl noted, appears on the footer of each new post.
Following directions you find there will enable you to send desired
changes where they need to go instead of to the whole list or to the
co-managers.

Curt Lieneck, ISED-L Co-Manager
Director of Information Technology
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools