Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Re: Seeking ideas for "free software" to put onto a Disk Image for Harlem Families

I'd suggest some sort of .zip handling program. And maybe CutePdf or an
equivalent.
There's also rocketdock, which would allow a set-up for online apps like
gmail, googledocs, etc (a la G OS)

Norman Maynard
Principal
Thornton Friends Upper School