Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Re: Hosted MS Exchange Services

We attempted to go to a hosted exchange environment where we were on a shar=
ed server this summer. This was very unsuccessful for us. Much of the pro=
blem was that every 5-10 minutes the Outlook client would lose its connecti=
on to the server and then have to re-initialize. The other part of hosted =
Exchange was that it did not have all of the features Outlook provides. Yo=
u might as well use Outlook Express for your mail client if you go to Hoste=
d Exchange. Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions feel free=
to contact me. Thanks.

Jason Contino
Director of Instructional Technology
Technology Teacher