Friday, January 11, 2008

Re: Help Desk

We use the paid version of http://sysaid.com/. Their new interface is
great and very user friendly. It is also really cheap compared to the
other programs. They have a free version but we have too many users for
it. We have spoken to the company about changes to their software. They
seem to listen to us and included many of our issues on their new
upgrade with a note to us that it was based on our suggestions. They
sometimes take a while to get back to us when a problem does arise but
it is not terrible.=20=20