Friday, January 8, 2010

Re: Weebly (revised-forgot step 2a)

Hi Stephanie:

I can help you change through a simple background color change in Weebly =
.

1. Go to your main page in Weebly.
2a. Look to the left of the page in the editor dropdown and choose "Custo=
m"
2. Click the Designs tab
3. Click the "New Themes" tab.
4. You will see html code.
5. go to the place in the code where it says <body>
6. place your cursor after the "y" in body, add 1 space, and insert bgcol=
or=3D"XXXXXX"
make sure you insert before the >
(and replace the X's with the six-digit color you want--you can google a =
color chart if you don't know your color codes)
7.Click Preview tab.--If you like ...
8. Click Save and Exit
9. Voila! New background color.

(If you want to add an image or watermark that will be a different email =
.

Hope this helps!

Libby Mueller