Monday, January 25, 2010

Re: Considering new SIS - help please

I think you should look very closely at the packages offered by
inResonance (www.inresonance.com). We have been extremely happy with
their products and support. One of the key considerations we went throug=
was not only looking at initial outlay for the product but looking at rea=
world examples of maintenance and upgrade costs. We also liked the idea
of our owning the data. Many vendors have proprietary formats that allow
you to get the data in, but don't allow for easily getting it out. Thus,
you are locked into their product and their upgrade cost.

Dave

David Baker
Mount Tamalpais School
Dean of Technology