Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Re: Teacher candidate screening

Request that a candidate's application reflect his/her current skills:
allow only electronic submission of all supporting documents. Have a
candidate upload digital elements and links to elements that demonstrate
his/her skills: movies, podcasts, blogs, graphics, webpages, online surveys,
online newletters, interactive quizzes, worksheets, and games that s/he has
created, used in various content areas, and embedded in his/her
instruction.
Require all applicants to reply to the job posting electronically.