Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re: Google Apps for Lower Schools

I also have many questions about using google apps with kids under 13. What
about the Google TOS which says that they have to be 13+. We have google
apps for faculty and staff. I use gdocs, with my 8th and 9th graders and
have gotten written permission from all the 7th grade parents- since many
are under 13. I would really like to buy a separate domain for students and
have all of the kids use them. What are the roadblocks others have faced?

Thanks,

Maureen Tumenas
Berkshire Country Day School
Lenox, MA