Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Re: Teacher candidate screening

Probably goes w/out saying, but please keep this public! Great =
question/idea.

Mitch
*****************************
Mitch Bostian
Middle School Director
The Berkeley School
1310 University Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702

(510) 665-8800 ex. 254
mbostian@theberkeleyschool.org

www.theberkeleyschool.org

On Jan 27, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Dorothy Bialke wrote:

> I will be hiring a 3rd grade teacher this spring to start in the fall. =
I would like to have a prescreening electronic form that will give me =
an idea of the candidates current skills relating to integrating =
technology into instruction and also their interest in and ability to =
learn about technology in education. Have any of you used such a =
form/survey and if so will you please share?
https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]