Monday, January 25, 2010

Re: Server Room Environment Monitor?

Hi Bernadette,

We use APC battery backup power and we have a temp/humidity sensor attached=
to it. It integrates with the power monitoring software. I am also sure =
they have software apps you can install on a server to report out the curre=
nt internal temp, etc. etc. However, I like the external and separate sens=
or.

Matt Pearson=20
Director of Technology, Security and Safety, MCDS=20