Saturday, January 30, 2010

Re: Thoughts on the new iPad...What are yours?

I was very unimpressed by the i-pad (and I really do think the name =
itself is a serious misstep). On Thursday I had a chance to play with =
another new gadget that was at CES - the enTourage eDGe. This is what I =
would want in an e-reader for education. Still in the pre-availability =
stage should be released in Febuary, but I think it has the right ideas: =
http://www.entourageedge.com/devices/entourage-edge.html=20

Judith Claire Robison
Director of Technology
Saint John's Catholic Prep