Thursday, January 21, 2010

Re: Anybody have experience with MIMIO Interactive?

We found something similar when we looked at the Mimio a number of years
ago...

The teacher who tried to use the Mimio in her classroom found that because
the tracking was not very accurate, she had to write very slowly in order
for the Mimio to capture her written annotations correctly. Ultimately,
she felt that the Mimio slowed down her class too much to consider for
purchase.

Terry
. . .

Terry Dash