Thursday, January 21, 2010

Re: Anybody have experience with MIMIO Interactive?

Terry,
I've only tested the Mimios, but my experience last year far surpassed my
experience a few years before. While it is true, you can't use your finger
to write and control the board, the pens are more accurate. We had used
Polyvision boards and there were times I felt like I was pounding the board
to make it write. For that reason I prefer the boards that require pens. We
eventually moved onto Promethean and Mimios.
-Ann