Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Re: Adobe Lesson Plans

I would second the recommendation to use Scott Kelby's books. I taught 8th
grade digital design and built project activities around several of Kelby's
Photoshop Classic Effects. For example students create their own cereal
brand and box, a grave stone for a famous literary figure. Also
fun--students create their own iPod ads. With these activities we were able
to address issues of design as well as media literacy as relates to
advertising.

Andrea Marks
Technology Integrator
Ethical Culture Fieldston School