Friday, January 9, 2009

Re: 3 tech related announcements (grade 7 wiki, quirky Mac electric plug, Summercore)

Hi!

To give a sense of what's next, we will be asking our students to
react to an extract of "On the Pulse of the Morning" and respond to a
variety of writing prompts in response to the poem, and then comment
on each other's responses.

We look forward to meeting up with other schools!

Take care,
Bill Ivey
Stoneleigh-Burnham School