Monday, January 26, 2009

Re: Question: istopmotion

I have never used iStopMotin, but am wondering how it is any different
from using iMovie. I have done stop motion animation many times with
iMovie and it is even easier now since iPhoto and the integration
across media. This is also a very goo use of iMovie 8, if you dumb
sequenced photos into the footagr. Add a title, narrate and your
done!. You can even create really great silent movies.

Lisa Douthit
Notre Dame de Sion - Kansas City