Friday, January 23, 2009

Re: Filemaker Pro Print Question

I don't know Filemaker Pro but...

Why not just print double-sided? You waste toner (bad) but not paper (good)
and NOT TIME (VERY GOOD)! Every other solution sounds like adding work to
your plate. Double-sided printing (in draft mode of course) gets it done
with just a few clicks.

Dan Berger
Jewish Primary Day School of the Nations Capital