Saturday, January 17, 2009

Re: Internet Safety

Thanks for the summary and links, Jason.

Your reference appears to support a Congressional Internet Caucus
report I have watched and listened to. Here is a link to the
transcript, video and audio of the report:

http://www.netcaucus.org/events/2007/youth/transcript.shtml

The report was titled "Just The Facts About Online Youth Victimization
Researchers Present the Facts and Debunk Myths," and it was presented
on Thursday, May 3, 2007.

Jim Heynderickx
Director of Technology
American School in London