Saturday, January 31, 2009

Re: QUERY: database integration consultant?

Hi, Peter

Denise Musselwhite did several presentations at last year's NAIS
annual conference about her work in this area. She also said she was
available for consulting. I don't have her contact details, but she
works at Trinity Preparatory School.

I've been working on similar questions for about 18 months. Email me
if you want to do a Skype conversation about some common threads we've
found.

Jim Heynderickx
Director of Technology
American School in London