Saturday, January 24, 2009

Re: ISED: Shopping for Professional Development tracking s/w

Hi Aeronia,
I recently looked into this and after seeing what was available, felt like =
PDtracker from Australia would meet our needs. I had also outlined what I w=
as looking for on the ning: http://isenet.ning.com/group/professionaldevelo=
pment/forum/topics/rfp-for-a-pd-database
The developer of PDTracker just le=
ft a comment there saying he'd be happy to take suggestions for improving t=
he software. http://tinyurl.com/5o4uvy
cheers,
Demetri

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:45:00 -0500
From: "Poole, Aeronia" <apoole@MADEIRA.org>
Subject: ISED: Shopping for Professional Development tracking s/w

What means do some independent schools use to enroll in and/or track
professional development courses? My former public school district used
"MyLearningPlan", but the district was huge. I need something for an
individual campus. Any suggestions? Thx.=