Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Re: Academic Tech Plans

Please reply to the group :)
Others of use are in the same position.

Thanks!

Robert Arvidson
Director of Technology
Hampton Roads Academy
739 Academy Lane=20
Newport News, VA 23602
757.884.9395
bob@hra.org

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for independent school educators
[mailto:ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Marci Van Inwagen
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:38 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Academic Tech Plans

Hello Everyone,
Recently, in the accreditation process, the report is asking for a
school
"Academic Tech Plan" written primarily by faculty. Although I have
facilitated several such plans in various schools, I would like to see
what others are including in such a plan recently. Does anyone have a
recent completed plan they would be willing to share with me? I would
also
be interested in how you defined the group responsible for writing the
plan. Thanks.

Marci Van Inwagen
Director of Academic Technology
Dana Hall School
45 Dana Road
Wellesley, MA 02482
marci.vaninwagen@danahall.org
Office Direct 781-489-1966
On Campus Ext. 2691

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." Alvin Toffler