Friday, January 23, 2009

Re: Drawing programs

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Fred Bartels
<fred_bartels@rcds.rye.ny.us>wrote:

> Oh for a program that would provide the wonderfully integrated
> functionality that AppleWorks provided 20 years ago. Sometimes I wonder
> about progress.

Hmm...now that I think about it, OpenOffice.org supposedly has some of that
functionality, I just haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.
--

keg

Keith E Gatling
mailto:keith@gatling.us
http://www.gatling.us/keith
The fact that I'm open-minded doesn't mean that I have to agree with you.