Thursday, January 15, 2009

Re: moodle questions

We are having a snow day today but I will get back to you tomorrow with the=
name of our Moodle hosting company. We have been pleased. Tweaking costs e=
xtra but overall the service has been good. We were looking for a way to tw=
eak the grading system so that we could use quarters instead of semesters b=
ut we purchased Senior Systems Backpack so we won't have to make that chang=
e. They were going to charge us for making those changes.

More later,
Linda